We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your ip address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views).
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
Use of personal data
Personal data submitted on this website may be used for the purposes specified.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website.
- Enable your use of the services available on the website.
- Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website.
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We use server analytics to analyse the use of this website. Server analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website.
|StatCounter Analytics||Persistent - 3rd party||5 years||StatCounter sets a single cookie called is-unique. When you visit this site a second or subsequent time, StatCounter sees this cookie and knows it isn't your first visit.|
|WooCommerce Shopping Cart||Session||Deleted when browsing session ends||WooCommerce uses a number of cookies to manage the shopping cart. These cookies are 'session' cookies and are deleted when the browser session ends:
|WooCommerce Shopping Cart||Session||47 hours||WooCommerce uses a cookie called wc_session_cookie_ to remember what has been placed in the shopping cart. The cookie name has a 32-character string attached which is that session's unique ID.|
Personal data security
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using ssl technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
The data controller responsible for this website is the scissor man.